Phillip J. Cabrera, D.D.S., P.C.
Meet Dr. Cabrera
Dr. Cabrera is originally from New Brunswick, Canada. He attended Memorial University of Newfoundland where he received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Biological Sciences. He completed the Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia. Dr Cabrera received awards in Operative Dentistry and Endodontics. After practicing as a general dentist in Gander (Newfoundland), he attended Tufts University for postgraduate studies in Endodontics.
Read more about Board Certification
- Diplomate, American Board of Endodontics (Board Certification)
- Fellowship, Royal College of Dentists-Endodontics, (Canadian Board Certification)
- Certification, European Union
Academic Positions (Past & Present):
- Examiner For Royal College of dentists (Board certification)
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Postgraduate Endodontics Tufts School of Dental Medicine.
- Adjunct Faculty, Postgraduate Endodontics, Tufts School of Dental Medicine.
- American College of Diplomats, Endodontics
- Canadian Academy of Endodontics
- Royal College of Dentists
- American Association of Endodontists
- American Dental Association
- Massachusetts Association of Endodontists
- Massachusetts Dental Society
Dr. Cabrera most enjoys spending time with his family while actively participating in what beautiful New England has to offer: skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, kayaking and gardening. A relaxing evening would be watching the Boston Bruins!
Dr. Cabrera and his wife, Dr. Katharine Munn support several local charities and academia in their respective specialties.
Endodontics of Worcester County - Let our board certified Endodontists help ease your tooth pain with our expert root canal procedures. We make the experience as comfortable as possible so you can live your life pain free. Make an appointment today!Worcester: 508-792-4290 Fitchburg: 978-342-4290 Schedule an Appointment Map & Driving Directions